Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Claw

So in high school, senior year, I got the nickname The Claw. No, it’s not what you think. My nails were perfectly trimmed and maintained. My feet resembled baby feet…minus the pudginess. The reason I was called The Claw was because my friend Diego had really cute boyfriends and I just happened to comment and say “hey, your boyfriend is really cute!” I guess my friends thought it was weird and that I was trying to snatch their boyfriends. Which by the way, I could’ve done so if I didn’t have a conscience, hahahahha…not really.

Anyway, I only thought two of his boyfriends were cute. E being one of them. He was a nice guy. He was still in the closet at the time. What was funny is that D was such a queen that E would walk behind him so as not to be associated with his flaming ass boyfriend, hahahaha. R was the other cute boyfriend. I was a bit drunk the night I met him and my thoughts were just pouring out of me at the time.

So you see…I’m not really a boyfriend snatcher. I suppose though that if I were a boyfriend snatcher I would be a lot more subtle and probably very good at it, muahahahhahaha…again, not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment