In life you meet a lot of people. Some stay and some go. Sometimes I wonder what the hell happened to those that didn’t stay. The follow is a list of people I just felt like thinking about :
- Rex. This guy I met online back when AIM chatrooms weren’t filled with bots. He was a junior and I was a senior. He always wanted to meet but the guy lived in Hialeah…HIALEAH! That was far as fuck and I didn’t know how to drive yet and even when I did learn to that was still too far. Anyway, I remember him mostly for his Barry White voice.
- That guy from Belen. So when I was a senior I met this guy online who went to Belen but lived in Key Biscayne. He was pretty cool because he gave me embarrassing information about ex-boyfriend (hahahaha). I was just reminded of him because he sent me this break beat song that just played in my iPod.
- Estefano. My first boyfriend (if you want to call him that). I was 16 and he was 19. We were just two souls in love (or just bored, hahahaha). Anyway, he broke up with me because I would go out with my friends and not him (more hahahaha). Funny story about him…I had a friend (same crazy from from previous entry) who liked him. So technically I stole this guy. HAHAHA…I’m Kelly from 90210
- Ingrid. My cousin dated this chick while we were in middle school. I never met her in person but we would talk on the phone a lot. We would talk from 6 PM to until 1 AM! Oh summer days…
- Omar. Omar was my first serious guy crush. The kind of crush that when I would see him come online I would get up from my chair and jump up and down (maybe). He was sort of this bad ass figure. He had a tough life and he was like this “rebel without a cause.” Anyway, he turned out to be a douche, hahaha! Get this, so he ends up dating my ex-boyfriend (Gay-arms) and does so behind my back, hahahahaha…I just want to know what happened to his shitty ass.
- Guy from Coral Park. So I met this guy from Coral Park, I think his name was Alex, and he was really cool. I met him through a mutual friend. I was probably going through a shy stage and never got to meet him.
- Jason. This guy was a closet case from Braddock. I remember him constantly telling me I was cute and I would tell him to meet up during lunch so we can be alone. BUT HE ALWAYS BAILED ON ME. What a flake!